- first time for 2 separate orders in one day
- 2 Etsy front page features
- first Etsy commissioned painting
- providing killer customer service when afore mentioned commission was lost in the mail
- recreated commissioned painting (even better than the first version!)
- reached 100 items in my shop
- tripled last year’s sales
- first international sale
This year I finally started to believe in myself as a businesswoman and am excited to take my commitment to the next level.
- creating a separate bank account for business income and expenses
- entering my artwork into juried shows
- creating even more paintings than last year
- exploring new mediums
- reaching 200 items in my shop
- doubling last year’s sales
- adhering to a studio schedule
I’d also like to eat more vegetables, exercise more consistently (resist the comfy couch!) and seek out new adventures.
What are your 2015 goals? Comment below!